Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter

We had a wonderful Easter. I hope you did too.
The girls had beautiful dresses i bought several years ago, (remember it was a long wait) they were probably for a bit colder weather, so, last night i cut the sleeves off their dresses and made them short sleeves, it was necessary for today's weather. Today, we dyed eggs, did an egg hunt and they each got a cute little Easter basket with little goodies. everyone was beautiful today. I will leave you with some pictures of the kids in the park in their Easter best.




















































































































2 comments:

China Dreams said...

Happy Easter! Here we would have been lengthening the sleeves :-) The girls look adorable, of course, but I love the picture of your little man-he looks like he got the full pleasure of the day.

Ruby

Mary Ellen said...

I just caught up with your post and my what beautiful little girls. I can see how they have progressed so much and of course, Nate continues to be that happy little guy. Lady, I know that when you go to bed at night that you must sleep very well but my how God has been so good to not just you and Paul but to those precious three children who have been given the opportunity of a wonderful life who will grow knowing how much God loves them.